| Admission Forms
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in the Campus School!
You will find a wealth of information about our program within our web pages, but please know that our school has a vibrant spirit that can be felt but not communicated. We encourage you to visit – simply call our main office at 412-578-6158 to schedule a tour.
The goal of our admissions process is to determine the strength of the match between the child and the school. Admissions decisions are based on a combination of factors including observation of the child during the scheduled classroom visit, previous school records and teacher recommendations (if applicable), and information and observations provided by you, the child’s family.
Admissions decisions are based on the strength of the match and the availability of space.
Prospective students will be considered for admission after their admissions file is complete. These are the steps in this process:
- Parents tour or attend an Open House event
- Submit a completed application for admission together with the child’s birth certificate
- Submit a completed parent questionnaire
- Transcripts from the child’s current or former school
- Teacher recommendation form(s) from primary teachers or teachers in core subject areas
- Classroom visit to The Campus School for the child
Once again, thank you for considering the Campus School for your child’s education future.
Veronica A. Slain
Director of Admissions/Assistant Director of Elementary Programs
*Note: The above forms are available as Adobe PDF documents. You need Adobe Reader to view them.