Extended Day Policies
(subject to change)
- Bills and receipts will be sent on the 1st school day of each month via your child.
- Checks are to be made payable to "Carlow Extended Day." Checks can be given to your child's homeroom teacher, Extended Day teacher, or sent to the School Office.
- Payment may be made using American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or VISA. You are encouraged to charge your Extended Day payment at the same time you charge your school tuition by calling Student Accounts at 412.578.6052.
- Payment is due by the 15th of the month. If the 15th falls on the weekend, payment is due the Monday after.
- Payment paid after the 15th is subject to a $10.00 late payment charge each month thereafter until the balance is paid in full.
- An outstanding balance on your account may result in your child's removal from the program until the account is paid in full. Grades and transcripts will be withheld for students whose accounts are in arrears.
- Fees are not negotiable. No hourly rates.
- A check returned for insufficient funds is assessed an additional $35.00 handling fee.
- Children must be picked up by 6:00 pm. A late fee of $20.00 per 15 minutes will be charged. A separate bill will be sent on the 1st school day of each month for any late charges incurred.
- Care is not available on snow days or on emergency day closings.
- Extended Day care is tax-deductable. Please call for our Tax I.D. number.
- Extended Day phone number is 412.578.6154.