Submit an inquiry or application:
- To submit an inquiry for more information about our school, please begin here: Inquire Online Once you've begun the inquiry process, you can log in here: Apply Online with the username and password you created to finalize your application. You can also download our PDF application and submit to email@example.com
ATTENTION: Our online application is currently undergoing maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please click here to submit an inquiry and our Admissions Team will contact you shortly with more information. You are still able to print and email/mail our paper application.
A parent visit:
- It is best to begin the Admission Process by calling the Main Office arrange an individual tour. Tours are offered on Tuesday and Thursday mornings beginning at 9:00 am or 11:00 am. Please call 412-578-6158.
A completed application file:
- Includes the application, birth certificate, parent questionnaire, official school transcripts (if applicable), teacher recommendations, and a $50.00 non-refundable Application Fee. Students must be of age for each grade by September 1 of the year of enrollment.
A student visit:
- Grades 1 - 8 visit for a full school day. Preschool, Prekindergarten and Kindergarten students visit for 30-60 minutes.
Admission testing for students applying to:
- Kindergarten students will be assessed for developmental readiness on a chosen Saturday in January.
- Grade 1 students will be assessed for developmental readiness during their full day visit.
- Grades 2 - 8 students will be assessed during their full day visit.
Letters of acceptance for new Campus School students will be mailed to families in early February.
Admission decisions are based upon a combination of factors that include admissions testing, previous school records, teacher recommendations and our observations of the child. Equally important is the information you (parents) share with us about your child on the Parent Questionnaire. Our goal is to work together with families to ensure that each child admitted to The Campus School has the opportunity to be successful. A strong match between the characteristics of the child and the philosophy of the school is the foundation for success.
Admissions decisions are review by the Admissions Committee and are based solely on the availability of space and strength of the match between the child and the school. Late and mid-year applications will be considered as space allows.