PTA Sponsored Back-to-School Picnic
Join us on Sunday, September 17th from 4-7 PM on the Campus School Green for a wonderful picnic!
$7 per person for PTA Members (Cap of $25/per family)
$10.00 Per person for non PTA members and guests.
As always, faculty and staff are free.
Please make checks payable to Campus School PTA and Submit in an envelope marked PTA Back to School Picnic or Use Paypal.
Welcome back Campus School families!
We hope you are all having a wonderful summer! On behalf of the Campus School PTA, we would like to welcome our new and returning families, faculty, administration, and staff.
What do we do?
- Connect families, teachers, and administration through traditional events
- Fundraising to support special school initiatives and programming
- Serve as a communication pathway between parents and the administration
Who can join?
- Anyone! All grades from preschool to 8th grade are invited.
Who can attend meetings?
- Anyone. You don’t have to be a member.
What are the benefits of joining?
- Receiving discounts at events
- Getting to know other parents
- Learning more about the school
- Influencing programming
I don’t have a lot of time and….
- Listen, we get it! If you have one hour to spare every six months on a full moon Sunday … We can use that!
- If you can help but can’t physically BE at everything, that’s great! We can use that!
- If you can help, have lots of time, and can be here...We can use that!
- If you can’t make it to a single event, meeting, or fundraiser then just by joining the PTA you are supporting the community.
Last year we were right around 50% participation in the PTA and have a goal this year of making it to 100%.
Please join us at our first meeting to learn more and get involved: August 23rd 8:10 AM - Cafeteria.
If you have any questions regarding the PTA, please give one of our board members a call or send us an email
(email@example.com). We look forward to another great year at The Campus School!
Let’s have a great school year!
The Campus School PTA Executive Board
The PTA is a major part of building community at the Campus School. Please join us to support our teachers and kids throughout the year.
The Campus School PTA Executive Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurie Capozza - President
Jill Morris | Vida Passero | Laurie Mathie | Beth Clark | Ivette Mongalo
Not yet a member?
Join online by clicking the "Buy Now" button which will take you to PayPal.
Your membership supports programming for the entire Campus School community